Both males implicated in the Chandigarh University leaked videos case were allegedly blackmailing the lady student to share videos of hostel inmates, resources stated.
Both men charged in the Chandigarh University dripped video clips instance were supposedly blackmailing the arrested woman student to share video clips of other hostellers, resources said.
Charged Sunny Mehta and his pal Rankaj Verma had supposedly endangered to make the woman pupil’s private video clips viral unless she filmed and shared videos of hostel prisoners in the usual bathroom.
Punjab Cops have arrested three persons– a female trainee, a 23-year-old male, rumoured to be her partner, from Himachal Pradesh and also his 31-year-old pal.
Here are the top developments in the Chandigarh University leaked videos row:
- Massive demonstrations burst out on the Chandigarh College university post-midnight on Saturday, after pupils alleged that “personal” as well as “objectionable” videos of several ladies hostel inmates were leaked online.
- The trainees alleged that video clips of almost 60 girls taking bathrooms in the hostel were leaked. On the other hand, the varsity provided a declaration that one video clip was circulated. Furthermore, it was recorded and also flowed by the accused. They said that the girl had actually made the video clip as well as shared it herself with her good friend in Himachal Pradesh.
- Refuting rumours about the death of any kind of pupil on school in connection with the conflict, the college said that the video had actually been leaked by a girl student, who herself sent out the video clip to one of her close friends. The development came to the fore after Chandigarh University’s pro-chancellor issued a declaration clarifying there have actually been no suicides or fatalities on school.
- An FIR under Area 354-C (voyeurism) of the Indian Penal Code as well as Infotech Act has been registered in the issue as well as further probe gets on, the cops stated.
What is the truth of #ChandigarhUniversity MMS scandal? Is there a cover up to hide the truth? (@kamaljitsandhu & @manjeet_sehgal) #ITVertical
Full video of #TTP with @PreetiChoudhry – https://t.co/rsoOq7sKDZ pic.twitter.com/Lmd67gIuWp
— IndiaToday (@IndiaToday) September 19, 2022
- Authorities first jailed the female student who was charged of making the videos, complied with by a 23-year-old male from Himachal Pradesh, who was rumoured to be her guy. His pal, a 31-year-old guy, was also held.
- Authorities additionally seized the phones of the three charged. A police authorities stated the devices of all 3 accused will be sent for forensic evaluation.
- On directions of Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann, a three-member unique examination group (SIT) consisting of just women policemans has actually been made up to probe the issue.
- Cops on Monday produced the 3 implicated in the Kharar court in Mohali as well as looked for a ten-day remand. Nevertheless, the court sent out the accused to seven-day cops remand.
- Following guarantee of a fair as well as clear probe, students at Chandigarh College finished their demonstration at around 1.30 get on Monday, Mohali authorities chief Soni claimed.
- On the other hand, the university revealed “non-teaching days” till September 24, adhering to which numerous trainees went back to their homes. The university has actually also created a nine-member committee to penetrate the event.
Disclaimer: TheWorldsTimes (TWT) claims no credit for images featured on our blog site unless otherwise noted. The content used is copyrighted to its respectful owners and authors also we have given the resource link to the original sources whenever possible. If you still think that we have missed something, you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be removing that promptly. If you own the rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on TheWorldsTimes, please contact us and they will be promptly removed. We believe in providing proper attribution to the original author, artist, or photographer.
Last Updated: 20 September 2022