The Ministry of Interior (MoI) has actually revealed the extension on the legitimacy of Hayya Card for followers and also coordinators, where its holders from outside the nation will be allowed to get in Qatar until January 24, 2024.
The Ministry additionally stated that the list below problems must be fulfilled:
- Proof of a validated hotel reservation or accomodation with family or friends accepted via the Hayya site.
- A key must stand for no much less than three months upon arrival in the State of Qatar.
- Obtaining medical insurance during the period of stay in the country.
- A return ticket
Based upon this extension, all Hayya Card holders visiting Qatar will have access to the following:
- The ‘Hayya with Me’ attribute’ which enables Hayya Card holders to invite up to 3 relative or close friends
- A multiple-entry permit to the State
- Use the e-Gate system for access and leave through State ports
- No costs are required
The Ministry also specified: “The above problems relate to owners of all Hayya Card kinds made use of throughout the FIFA World Mug Qatar 2022.”
This announcement from the Ministry follows a lot of Hayya card owners left the nation as the initial legitimacy was till January 23, 2023. The current statement now enables Hayya Card holders, both followers and also coordinators, from outside Qatar to enter the country if problems are met.
Amongst the problems needed is the medical insurance adhering to the Ministry of Public Wellness’s announcement on the application of the very first phase of the required Health Insurance System in Qatar. This will certainly start on February 1, 2023, with all visitors to Qatar required to have a medical insurance plan.
Last Updated: 30 January 2023