WR Jakobi Meyers Has agreed to a 3-year contract with the Las Vegas Raiders- $33 million deal. Free agent wide receiver Jakobi Meyers has agreed to a three-year contract with the Las Vegas Raiders worth $33 million.
- sources told ESPN’s Adam Schefter: It includes $21 million guaranteed money.
- Jakobi Meyers is known for caught 67 passes for 804 and a career-high six touchdowns with the Patriots in 2022.
The step rejoins Jakobi Meyers with Raiders instructor Josh McDaniels, who was Meyers’ offending organizer with the Patriots 2019-21.
It also returns Jakobi Meyers to the scene of a play he would certainly such as to neglect from last period. The Raiders had a walk-off victory versus the Patriots after Jakobi Meyers attempted a side to quarterback Mac Jones just to have it picked off by Chandler Jones, who returned it 48 yards for the winning goal.
He has played in 60 job NFL regular-season games (39 starts), totaling 235 receptions for 2,758 lawns and 8 touchdowns. It notes one of the most occupation receptions as well as yards for an undrafted freelance in Patriots history.
- Meyers played the 2022 season on a $3.98 million limited free agent agreement.
- He has actually shown to be an intermediate target in the pass game with outside flex and also has the ability to extend defenses on joints and deep over courses.
- His first contract with the Patriots was a three-year, $1.76 million pact that consisted of a $10,000 signing bonus.
There’s also the question of whether Meyers’ signing prevents Mack Hollins, who was solid down the stretch, from returning to Las Vegas.
At the same time, in New England, the Patriots are losing their leading receiver the past 3 seasons. Amongst the options still remaining at receiver consist of DeVante Parker, Tyquan Thornton, Kendrick Bourne, Lynn Bowden Jr. as well as Tre Nixon. Nelson Agholor is a freelance.
Last Update: 14th Mar’23